wine and food are for me 2 parts of a 3-part passion. traveling is the 3rd. i really get excited every time i pack my suitcase and i love it so much that i am on a buzz from the moment i put the key in the door when i leave to the moment i return - no matter how long the trip.
since i plan to travel so much in the next 12 months, i have decided to begin a little experiment and take a photo each morning outside the window where i will be staying (including the in-between when i will be in hong kong).
as i am not sure it will interest anyone, i will post my photos on my flickr (you can see the set by clicking here) and from time to time, i will post them on this blog. who knows, perhaps after 1 or 2 years, it will be interesting to see a kind of pattern?
in any case, watch out for my windows when i travel as below in the next year:
- christmas & new year holidays in india
- january business trip in france & holland
- february (chinese new year) holidays in chile & argentina
- march trade show in taipei
- april trade show in italy (verona)
- may trade show in shanghai
- may business trip in u.s.a.
- june holidays in great barrier reef
- august trade show in germany
- september holidays in italy (amalfi)
- december retreat in thailand
also plenty of trips in between to taichung, shanghai, and other exotic locals in china...