Come and join us for a guided tasting designed to increase the pleasure we get from Rhône Valley wines!
We will explore its regions, taste excellent examples and learn about the characteristics that makes each wines so different and so special.
Saturday, 09 January 2010 @ 14h00
We Will taste:
- 2006 Cave De Tain VDP Marsanne
- 2008 Cave De Tain Saint Peray Fleur de Roc
- 2003 Cave De Tain Hermitage
- 2006 Cave De Tain St-Joseph Esprit De Granite
- 2004 Cave De Tain Crozes Hermitage
- 2006 Domaine De Saint Paul Chateauneuf Du Pape
The session will be held from 14h00 to 16h00 and fee is HKD 480 per person (class size is limited to 20 persons, so please hurry to book!).
Please book directly with the organisers "Vins de France" at:
telephone: +852 2803 5760