In this guided tasting, we will explore Italy's main wine regions, grapes, and appellations.
We will taste some of its best examples and learn about the characteristics that make them so different and so special.
We will taste:
- Prosecco Vsq, Bortolomiol
- Pinot Grigio Trentino, Endrizzi
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano ‘Titolato’, Guicciardini-Strozzi
- Cannonau di Sardegna ‘Le Bombarde’, Santa Maria La Palma
- Chianti Classico Riserva, Casale dello Sparviero
- Recioto della Valpolicella Classico ‘I Lastari’, Aldegheri
Dates: 21 June 2010
Time: From 19h00 to 21h00
Price: HKD 380
Where: Il Bel Paese, 51-53 Hennessy Road – Tel. 2528 2200
Booking: At any Il Bel Paese shop:
68 Bonham Road – tel. 2858 2162
85 Caine Road – tel. 2549 8893
25 Queen’s Road East – tel. 2804 2992
51-53 Hennessy Road – tel. 2528 2200
23 Sing Woo Road – tel. 2868 2818
Book early as places are limited!
Looking forward to meet you there!!
Tastings will be led by JC Viens, who is a Certified Tutor of the Wine and Spirits Education Trust (WSET) and a holder of the WSET Diploma, seen as an essential qualification to becoming Master of Wine. Avid wine lover and a storyteller, he has travelled extensively throughout the various wines regions of Italy.