Please join me for this highly popular wine workshop series!
During each session, we attempt to demystify the factors that influence wine quality & style.
My goal is to give participants the tools to confidently assess quality and get a clear sense of what make a wine worth HKD50 vs one worth HK$ 500.
We have a great line up of wine workshops this spring:
23 February - Fundamentals
- Essential to understand wine components, balance and quality
01 March - Red Bordeaux
- Left & Right banks explored
15 March - Red Burgundy
- Côte d'Or demystified
19 April - Sparkling
- Essential to explore what makes bubbly so exciting
03 May - Fortified
- Discover the fascinating worlds of Port, Sherry, Madeira
10 May - Sweet
- A treat for any wine lover: sweets from all over the world.
The Fine Wine Center, 3rd Floor, Lee Gardens, Causeway Bay
1 x session: HK$650
2 x sessions:HK$ 1,200
3 x sessions: HK$ 1,500
6 x session: HK$ 3,000
Tel: 2110 1680, Fax: 2114 0996